Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- Founded in 1881
- Serving the Surrounding Communities for over 100 years
- “Local Service is the key to providing exceptional service”
- Owned by policy holders
- Mutual insurance companies are owned by their policy holders who elect members of their communities as officers and board members. That gives every policyholder a voice in the function of the company.
- Provide insurance coverage for:
- Homeowners Insurance
- Farm & Personal Property Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Inland Marine Insurance
- We do package insurance to protect from nearly every peril that threatens home and property. Included are: fire, storm, theft, vandalism, collision and overturn, building collapse, liability, water damage (other than flooding), livestock electrocution or drowning and many other perils.
- Most of our affiliated agencies can now provide "one stop shopping" for most of your insurance needs, such as auto, life, disability and health. This usually reduces both time and dollars being spent by you.
Contact us today to learn more about the insurance coverages we can offer you and to meet with one of our exceptional agents - 800-914-6460.