Home Insurance

Many people consider home insurance to be for a homeowner only. However, the home insurance we offer is so much more than that. Do you rent an apartment or have a seasonal home? Then home insurance is exactly what you need. Where you live and support your family is considered your home and for that reason, we offer exceptional Residence and Contents insurance coverage for all types of homes.

We offer coverage for:

  • Homeowners Insurance
  • Renters Insurance
  • Condominiums
  • Rental Homes
  • Seasonal Home Insurance
  • And More!

Along with covering your home, our Independent Agents can assist you with an insurance policy that protects your possessions and personal items. When a disaster strikes you can lose so much more than the structure itself. Your belongings such as photographs, appliances, momentous, etc. are covered under Residence Contents Insurance. We are here to assist you with insuring your family’s most treasured possessions.

If you are moving, purchasing your first home, getting a seasonal cabin, or you are renting your first apartment, contact a McPherson Minn Lake Insurance Company agent today! We keep your best interests in mind.

Smiling family on front lawn of a house